Officer, Technology and Environment
Report to: ICT Manager
Major Function:ICT Officer will be in charge of assisting ICT Manager in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project
• Manage Development & Maintenance team as required.
• Oversee each step of the project timeline for best results.
• Monitor progress by checking off on each individual task and due date.
• Deliver a completed product to the client on time and within the budget.
• Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
• 2 years’ experience in related field. Experiences in Information& Technology industry is preferred.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Experiences in implementing and maintaining enterprise software is preferred.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to HR@teamecmb.com.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the coverletter.、